The benefits of purchasing Off Plan include :
- Buying at today’s pricing. Developers price at fair market value to sell today!
- Opportunity to get into the Market today! You are only required to put down a 10% deposit today to secure your Investment. Balance only due on completion when your finances in all likelihood have improved.
- Availability – there is a Greater Choice to suit your requirements and current situation.
- Due Diligence – All the market research has already been done on your behalf
- Completion Date – We will find a ‘best fit’ property to match your time frame
- Location – We will find suitable property in your chosen location
- Huge Stamp Duty Savings … the earlier one invests, the larger the stamp duty savings! Massive savings compared to existing property.
- Builders Guarantees and Warranties apply to the construction and fittings.
- You know exactly what you are getting and the condition of the property being brand new.
- Getting a foot into the Market as an investor today at a level that meets your budget. Not forced to raise your costs as you would be at an Auction!
- Tax savings are highly realistic with Off the Plan property in terms of Interest Repayments, other expenses and of course Depreciation.
- The 10% deposit can be in the form of money or today most developers accept Bank Guarantees
Compared to existing Property?
- Can never be sure of true condition of your purchase and what further capital will be required to cover existing and ongoing maintenance?
- If you only can afford the 10% deposit, and not the ongoing Mortgage Repayments today, you will not be able to get into the market now.
- Purchasers going to Auctions must first go through the arduous and tedious task of attending Open for Inspections.
- Try to perform a due diligence on each property seen.
- Then attend the stressful Auctions that are geared to ensure best price on the day for the vendor.
- Only to loose their bid to a more emotional purchaser who previously had a budget for a house or unit and now unfortunately has been priced out of these and is in the market for an apartment!
- Auctions play on the emotions not the Logic and Finances.
- Auctions are highly suited to the vendor.
- Existing property on the traditional open market today primarily suits someone looking to take ownership now and needs a place to live in themselves.
- Traditional real estate does have it’s place in the market but does not suit every purchaser.
To download chart comparing buying Existing Property vs Off Plan