New Off the Plan Apartments in Bundoora
Two Universities + Strong Rental Demand + low Square Meter rate
Suburb of Bundoora Investment Facts:
- Bundoora is home to two world class universities Latrobe University & RMIT University
- 7% Capital Growth in 2015 and a median unit price increase of 19.7% in Q1 of 2017
- 27,800 active jobs – Bundoora is an employment hub
- Bundoora is forecast to grow by up to 65,000 people by 2030. This means 48% increase in population (by 2021) Driving capital and rental growth
- High Rental Demand – with 43,000 students and employees at the two uni’s plus other employment opportunities with the La Trobe National Employment & Innovation Cluster
- $728,500 median value for houses and $410,000 for units a massive increase over recent years
- 5% Rental Yield on average on new property in Bundoora
Latrobe has a remarkably low square meter rate of $6,5000 and is uniquely placed in Melbourne’s La Trobe University precinct
Sophisticated residences in an Iconic Building, setting the benchmark in Bundoora these apartments will include ground floor gardens, and view to the Dandenong Ranges offering a luxurious urban lifestyle of cafes, restaurants and shopping set against a backdrop of parklands, river trails and native fauna and flora
Did you know that La Trobe University is Australia’s largest metropolitan campus and between both RMIT and La Trobe there are 27,000 enrolled students + thousands of staff
Bundoora offers excellent primary and secondary schools, including Loyola and Parade colleges providing outstanding options for all levels of education
Nearby shopping includes, University Hill and Greensborough shopping centres and a host of specialty shops and retail outlets meaning only a short distance to your every shopping need
Bundoora also has an extensive network of bike paths and trails, parklands, wild life sanctuary, water ways and interesting art and culture to relax in or explore
Easy access around Bundoora by Tram, or to Melbourne CBD by tram or combo of train and tram one is never stuck for public transport
Come home to a stylish space where design, functionality and luxury harmonise in a place to make your own. Relax on your large balcony allowing for ample outdoor entertainment for family and friends. Apartments are designed to maximise natural light and designed with natural finishes to create a comfortable and relaxed living atmosphere for you. Thoughtfully considered finishes and contemporary styling pair with practicality to ensure everyday pampering is a pleasure.
Topgan Group, the developers have left nothing to chance utilising their two decades of development experience in putting together an apartment development you will be proud to call home. A place where intelligent design, style and elegance merge into perfect symphony.
Buy to Live or secure to Invest !
Comments or questions are welcome.