Off the Plan Properties
Off the Plan Properties
House and Land
- with access to most House and Land estates and packages in Victoria (and inter state) it is too vast to list options here
- Locations include : Craigieburn, Mernda, Officer, Cariline Springs, Doreen, Wyndham Vale, Pakenham, Frankston, Berwick, Melton, Wallan, Werribee, Kilmore, Atherstone, Wollert, Mildura, Beechworth, Bendigo, Ballarat, Geelong, Bacchus Marsh, Melton, Wynnum, Wallara, Greenvale, Callaway Park, Keysborough, Mickleham, Narre Warren, Tarneit, Point Cook, Armstrong Creek, Sunshine, Clyde, Sunbury, Drysdale … etc
Apartments & Townhouses
- Name a location, we have access to property there
- with access to most off the plan apartments in Victoria (and inter state) the availability is too numerous to list here
- Did you know that there are over 600 Off the Plan developments in Melbourne alone?
- How would you firstly find them and secondly make a decision … too much info?
- Tell us what you are looking for and we will source it for you
- Preferred location(s)
- Number of bedrooms
- Car Park
- Investment Budget
- Preferred completion date
- Unfortunately there is no single data base for you to access to easily find this information
- we will save you time, stress and probably money working with you to help you find what you are really after
- Locations include : Inner Melbourne (CBD, Docklands, Southbank); Inner Suburbs 8 – 10km from CBD; Outer Suburbs
With so much choice, how will you find what you are looking for without someone trying to coerce you into their property?
This is where properT come in; we work with you :
- Obtain a clear understanding of what it is you are looking for and your reasons why
- Undertake the market research and due diligence on your behalf to source a selection of properties that will ‘best fit’ your requirements and goal
- we currently undertake market research 7 days a week anyway
- Present you with this selection plus supporting information and reports as to ‘why’ these properties
- Encourage your own due diligence to ensure you are comfortable with the information we have shared with you
- Ask that you then make an Informed Decision; we do not mind if that decision is a no or a Yes … so long as you can make one!
- Share with us your reasons for your informed decision so we get a further understanding of your requirements and thinking
Invite us to work with you …
Comments or questions are welcome.