Using Investment Property to achieve Your WHY; the Purpose of your Investment Goals – “What is your outcome?” – “What do you want?”
Download this form to identify Your own reasons WHY = it will change your life giving you your own reasons to commit to yourself and your family here
Without a Why, there is no personal commitment! Without personal commitment things remain the way they are !
Long Term Goals to Achieve Life Style Choice & Financial Independence
- Effective Retirement Planning and Financial Security
- Generate an Ongoing Passive Income
- Giving you Financial Freedom and Choice to stop working at a certain age
- Work because you wish to & not have to – thanks to ongoing passive income
- Reduce the amount of hours you work because you can now afford to
- Financial Independence @ a time of your life you are planning for
- Set and plan the date using Investment Property to help you reach your goal
- Private Education for your Children or Grand Children
- Generate and Provide an ongoing income to a needy family member as a means of ongoing financial support
- Travel and still earn an ongoing residual income
- Sea Change
- Retire in a lifestyle that you are accustomed to
- Are you aware that only 3 in 100 Australians will be able to afford retirement?
- Provide QUALITY time for – Family, Friends, Children, Grand Children, Travel, Sport, Hobbies, Fishing etc
- By investing now, you can insure your Children will be able to have a healthy Deposit when they wish to get into the property market (which would have doubled in price every 10 years – as per the last 120 years of property records kept in Australia)
Medium Term Goals (7 to 10 years)
- Pay for an exotic extended overseas holiday
- Buy the home of your dreams
- Work out of choice
- Take a sea change or tree change
- Own an inner CBD apartment for weekend use
- Pay for a child’s wedding
- Afford to educate your children in the Private Education System
- Help your children ensure a deposit and equity is available when they wish to get into the property market with their first home
What ever your purpose of Investing; one should take into consideration your overall profile to achieve the desired results :
- Over what period of time
- What level of risk
- In which investment market
- Your current financial position and budget
- What type of investment medium
- End Goal in mind
The How :
- Will you be funding the investment 100% or putting in a deposit ?
- Would you prefer other people to help fund your investment ?
- Tax efficiency – where the tax man helps pay a percentage
- Astute – where your tenant pays a large slice on your behalf
Your Information to get the ball rolling!