CLUB ALAMANDA – Secure your Home or Investment today!
Alamanda Estate, in the Villawood Development which is located in Prestigious Point Cook, have opened up their House and Land Packages
You now have access to land in Alamanda for an unbelievable $230 – $245k for the first time in many years!
On top of this there is a special offer from Villawood in which (if you cannot get your normal 10% deposit for land they will provide a 5% deposit for land) and if they do have full deposit then you can obtain a $10k rebate to discount the land! Also to make this absolutely rewarding is that the land is titled so we can arrange immediate start and for first home buyers we can have contracts provided within 48-hours upon notice.
Some facts about Alamanda:
Club Alamanda – $990 annual body corporate fee gets access for whole household to get access to the club with gymnasium, swimming pool, tennis courts, function centre and indoor children’s playground
- Bayview Park has adventure slide and pirate ship standing atop a man made hill with views for miles
- Alamanda took out the ‘Residential Award’ at UDIA National Awards in 2010
- Up to now land has been c.300k so this is a very prestigious estate
- This is the final land release at Alamanda so the very last chance
- Bus stop is no more than 100m from all of these packages
- There will be mixed business shopping precinct also within close walking range of these packages
- As usual, all Vibe offering is inclusive of Bushfire Attack Levies, Developer design requirements and Fibre Optic to the Premises
I have packaged up 11 different offerings over 8-blocks so there is a fair bit of choice. I have, however, grabbed approval for a $5,000 discount on Lot 24 as long as we have your deposit and EOI prior to this weekend. I know this is short notice but Alamanda is easily selling these blocks due to their price and I cannot obtain exclusivity on such hot property hence not wanting to miss out I’ve offered this discount to first in. That makes the property including Villawood’s rebate and our discount to come in at $430,500!
That price will not be matched anywhere in Point Cook in the future.
Comments or questions are welcome.